Reconditioning & Service
Hebeler Process Solutions
2000 Military Rd
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Patterson Kelley (PK) Group
Plate Processing Systems are used for evaporating, desolventizing, devolatilizing and stripping solvents from viscous and heat-and-shear sensitive materials. Patented plate design assures high turbulence and high heat transfer rates. High levels of concentration can be obtained for a wide range of materials.
Plate Evaporator Characteristics
- Rapid, single pass product processing for minimal degradation of heat-sensitive materials.
- Virtually eliminates foam production.
- Processes high viscosity materials.
- No mechanical agitation required.
- Simultaneous evaporation and stripping to extremely low volatile content.
- Continuous or batch process - easily controlled.
- Plates can be added or subtracted at any time.
- Least costly heat transfer surface.
- Little or no fouling.
- Low headroom requirements - no towers.