Ontario Manufacturing Facility
We currently have 46,000 square feet of production area which is located in the Niagara Region with direct access to Canadian and U.S. markets
- Cutting Equipment: Flame Cutting, Plasma Cutting, Shear & Power Saws
- Forming Equipment: Rolls, Brakes, Flanging Machine & Angle Rolls
- Machining Equipment: Horizontal & Vertical boring mills, Lathes, Drill Presses & Key Seater
- Turning Rolls: 5/8” x 144” wide & 3/16 x 60” wide
- Weld Positioners: 100# : - 4000#
- Other Equipment: Mobile Cranes, Portable Welders, Flat Bed & Tractor Trailer Trucks
Welding is a key component to the success of Oskam Steel, with processes that include SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, GTAW, with Canadian Welding Bureau, American Welding Association, Technical Safety Standards Authority (TSSA - high pressure welding) and ASME/PED.
- Number of qualified CWB Welders: 45
- Number of qualified ASME Code Welders: 30
- With certified welding procedures for all types and processes from carbon, stainless, hastelloy, titanium, and others.
Quality Control & Testing
ISO 9001 9001-2000 at our location is testimony to the commitment and dedication of all Oskam employees.
- National NDT Certification for Liquid Penetrant Testing, and Magnetic Particle Testing
- Number of Full Time Certified Welding Inspectors: 6
Painting & Blasting
We recently expanded our Painting & Blasting Facilities:
- Blasting Facility Blasting 26’x 70’ indoor vented
- Painting Facility Painting 25’x 60’ indoor vented