- 6" x 8" atmospheric and vacuum, single double and twin drum dryers, equipped with cast iron and chrome plated drums
- 24" x 24" single, double and twin atmospheric drum dryers, equipped with cast iron and chrome plated drums. Stainless steel feed accessories available.
- 12" x 18" vacuum double drum dryer (with stainless steel enclosure/hopper).
- 24" x 42" single drum dryer with chrome plated drums and four application rolls.
- Stainless steel 2' diameter by 4' long jacketed vacuum rotary dryer complete with dry dust collector.
Small laboratory size A-1 vacuum shelf dryer with cast iron casing and stainless steel product tray.
3' diameter pan dryer (crystallizer) with stainless steel construction that may be used as a pan filter-dryer.
6" x 8" laboratory size flakers; single and double; with cast iron or chrome plated smooth drums and stainless steel and cast iron grooved drums. Applicator or agitator roll available.
24" x 24" single drum flaker with independent temperature and speed control on the drum and applicator or agitator roll. Cast iron, chrome plated, smooth stainless steel drum and cast iron grooved drums available.
- One 1-Gallon stainless steel kettle with double motion agitator and electric heating mantle, for high temperature operation.
For information concerning laboratory testing, pilot testing of equipment rental, please contact:
Robert Szalda - firstname.lastname@example.org
(716) 895-2100 Ext. 120